We are now considering potential new quality goals and priorities for 2018/19
Proposed quality priorities for 2018/19
Each year, Quality Priorities are developed to support our three overarching Quality Goals (encompassing safety, service user and carer experience, and clinical effectiveness), while we also remain committed to carrying forward any quality priorities from the previous year that have not been fully achieved.
We are seeking your views on three proposed quality priorities for the coming year, based upon themes that have emerged from:
1. feedback received from service users & carers, staff and other stakeholders
2. reviewing themes arising from complaints and incidents, and
3. reviewing the areas for improvement identified by the CQC from their ongoing programme of Mental Health Act Review visits to inpatient wards.
Based upon this review, three proposed quality priorities for 2018-19 are:
1. bed occupancy and out of area placements
2. access and waiting times
3. Triangle of Care (involving carers and families)
Further information can be found in the below document
Quality Priorities Stakeholder Engagement (288kB)
We welcome your comments on the appropriateness of these Quality Priorities, which you can provide using this short survey, available until Wednesday 31 January 2018.
Fully drafted versions of the proposed 2018-19 quality priorities, taking into account comments received during this engagement process and including progress milestones, will be considered by the Trust Board in Spring 2018.
Thank you for your participation in the survey, and please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries or comments on this process.