We are delighted to announce that we will be hosting a second ECG Training session, taking place on 10 September 2019. This is a half day event at the Novotel, offering free car parking and refreshments.
The ECG training will be provided by Dr Yogesh Raja, Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and is aimed at Medics who are involved with ECG’s.
Topics will include:
• What Doctors need to know about ECG’s
• Understanding and interpreting an ECG
• What are the common abnormalities to look out for
• Serious arrhythmias
• Psychiatric drugs and their cardiovascular effects
• QTc interval calculation made easy
• Interactive ECG session/Quiz
Spaces are limited to a maximum of 40 delegates.
An early bird rate of £40 per head is being offered to all applications fully processed before 31st May 2019. Thereafter the charge will be £50 per head.
ECG September Advert
To book please contact MedDevelopment@ntw.nhs.uk