We are pleased to be holding a Forensic Psychiatry CPD Event on 27 February 2019. This is a full day event taking place at the Novotel Hotel. The event will include free parking, lunch and refreshments.
Topics covered will include:
- Trends and innovations in Forensic Psychiatry – Dr Patrick Keown and Dr Iain McKinnon
- Giving evidence in court, pragmatic “Top Tips” – Dr James Stoddard
- Children’s forensic services – Dr Alison Westman and Dr Wilson Cheng
- Reducing violence and restrictive interventions (positive and safe) – Dr Keith Reid
- ASD and sexual offending – Dr Chris Ince
- Substance misuse in prisons – Dr Chris Smart
All sessions will be followed by an interactive Q&A session.
An early bird rate of £60 is available until 31 January. Thereafter the booking rate will be £99 per head.
To book your place visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/forensic-psychiatry-update-tickets-52080957546
If you have any queries regarding this event or any other events, then please contact the team on 0191 246 7499 or MedDevelopment@ntw.nhs.uk