Do you know someone whose amazing work deserves to be recognised?
Nominations are now open for our 10th annual Staff Excellence Awards and we need your help to nominate the amazing individuals and teams you would like to win!
Our Staff Excellence Awards celebrate the dedication, hard work and achievements of NTW and NTW Solutions staff members who’ve made a real difference to service users, carers or work colleagues.
You can make as many team and individual nominations as you’d like, and in response to your feedback we’ve made this year’s nominations process even easier.
All you need to do is visit the online nominations page on our website, select the category you’d like to make the nomination in and then write a short statement of no more than 300 words on why you think that individual or team should win.
We’ve also listened to staff feedback about the award categories themselves and made a number of changes, with separate Behind the Scenes awards for NTW and NTW Solutions staff and separate categories for north, central and south localities in the Clinical Team of the Year and Clinician of the Year awards.
Please think carefully about what you say in your 300 words as the judging team are expecting to receive a large number of nominations. To get you started we’ve written a short guide with advice on what makes a good nomination – read the guide online.
There are 19 categories you can make nominations in:
- Rising Star Award
- Behind the Scenes Award – Individual (two awards: NTW and NTW Solutions)
- Behind the Scenes Award – Team (two awards: NTW and NTW Solutions)
- Clinical Team of the Year (three awards: north, central and south localities)
- Clinician of the Year (three awards: north, central and south localities)
- Healthcare Worker of the Year
- Knowledge, Safety and Innovation
- Working Together
- Leadership Award (not dependent on role or seniority)
- Manager of the Year
- Unsung Hero
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Impact Award (for people not employed by NTW)
Visit our online nomination form to make your nominations.
Shortlisted nominees in each category will be honoured at a ceremony at Newcastle Civic Centre on Friday 8 March 2019.
Remember, you can nominate as many individuals or teams as you like: complete your form now and help us to celebrate the dedication and hard work of our staff who make a difference each day.
Nominations will close on Friday 30 November.